• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ecco Moon Rock shoes

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
So here is my write up on my new ecco's.

Comfort: B++
Very comfy shoes, but because the shoes aren't such an athletic style, your feet can start to get flat pressure, and get sore late in the round, but still great comfort, especially compared to other shoes in the same style genre.

Looks: A-
This one is all preference, there was a pair of FJ contour casuals that I thought looked a bit better, but the ecco's blew them away with grip, stability and fit. All in all, they are the style that I really wanted, and they have a really understated and clean look to them that I really like.

Fit: A++
These hug my feet amazingly, one of the best fitting shoes I've ever had, and certainty the best pair for golf.

Stability: A+
Very low to the ground, and wide ish shoe make for a great combo. These keep me glued to the ground, with good tempo and balance.

Grip: A+
Of all the spikeless shoes that j tried on on Tuesday, these had by far the most aggressive tread. The have a simple design of mini spikes that doesn't change from heel to toe, and of the three rounds that I've played, I feel no loss in grip coming from my spikes to these.

Water proofing: A?
Haven't played in much water yet, stepped in a puddle yesterday and got the toe of my shoe pretty wet, but my foot stayed dry, so that's good!

All in all, very happy with my purchase, an extremely well made shoe, that i got an excellent deal on. And hoping that these will last me a good couple years.

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
Update, I was looking at the wrong thing, the shoes are called the ecco men's casual hybrid

Moon rock is the color apparently, I misread the box

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.