• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Enjoy my myspace mischief...

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'd probably would have to be a private member to appreciate the joke fully. :laugh:
Indeed. And once you quit puking, you would cancel your membership. Not sure why I haven't. Glutton for punishment? Oh yeah, I golf...

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
I was able to decipher Laura's myspace password, since she uses the same stupid password for everything

Let me guess it was password. :biglol: I could just see about 10 guys changing their password about now. :biglol: Hey silver you should change
Body type: 5' 9" / Slim / Slender to something different since you went to the work of Pwn-ing the rest :laugh:

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Good call TopFlite! I was thinking of that while I was putting in the other room. Changes taking place...

"More to love!"

Also checkout City of residence :)

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Oh your welcome anything to make the prank funnier. haha One more thing you should change it to serious relationship, dating

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
The climax of the night... Finally got a test message from Laura:

"I hate you."

:)

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Yeah, the only thing I've got going on tomorrow is a calculus test. But I'm pretty confident with this derivative pish posh now. But more productive to hassle my close friends via an internet networking utility :)

OP
SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
This isn't the first or last time. Once, when playing a round of golf with my 6'4" 260 pound comrade, I let the golf cart veer to the right (I was driving, mind you) then jerked the wheel hard to the left. Never seen a body so big roll across the ground co clumsily.

Almost pissed myself. Seriously. He took his clubs off the cart and started walking.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.