• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Epic fail to a great round. Bah!!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I was lucky enough to get out today. It was overcast, and I knew it would keep all the fairweather's at home or work. Also, the big wind didn't help matters. Anyway, turn the front nine in 40, after bogeying 2 of the 3 par fives. Bah! Start par, bogey on the back, then it gets interesting. Hit the fairway on 12 and stick a baby seven from 155 to 18 inches. Birdie. Hit fairway on 13, par five. Two unlucky break on good shots have me tapping in for par. Hit 14 fairway, little 7 from 155 to 10 feet. Two putt for par. Heel a 5 iron on the par 3 15th. Lands short and rolls up to 5 feet. Birdie. Miss tee shot to right on 16. Hook lie and helping wind helps me draw a nine iron into a tight pin. Six footer. Birdie.

So, I'm 2 under on the back after 7 holes. How did I finish?

You guessed it. Double bogey, double bogey. I love this game. Still, 77 isn't too bad on a windy day for me. And, the Srixon AD-333 is a great ball.

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
Good for you Clugnut!
love the golf that leaves you feeling like you can play the game :)

was the same weather here, a little real light rain now and then, but I felt that I was actually striking the ball rather well. felt good :thumbs up:

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online