• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Epic meltdown

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
My wife likes to watch Royals baseball. With the U.S. Open coming up, I don't complain so I can use that as bargaining for watching the Open wall-to-wall. Night before last, we were watching when the Twins Tori Hunter got called out on strikes.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
That batter was a prize [insert favourite expletive]. Limp, I'm sure your wife was having a good laugh.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Limpy: You spout off about how you are in control, but you have to cut a deal to watch the US Open?:D They must call you Limpy cause that is what happened to your pimp hand.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Limpy: You spout off about how you are in control, but you have to cut a deal to watch the US Open?:D They must call you Limpy cause that is what happened to your pimp hand.
Nothin' else on tv in the evenings. Most of the time, we don't even turn on the television. So, if she thinks she's getting her way by having baseball on, I can still read and butt heads with buttheads on ShotTalk. Then for Open weekend, she "owes" me!!! It may not be defined as "being in control". It's just salesmanship!!!

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
So Sad:(:(:( Poor Geezer needs to play games to watch his own TV.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So Sad:(:(:( Poor Geezer needs to play games to watch his own TV.
She's got me in training for the nursing home where ladies outnumber the men and get to choose the tv programs in the "community room".:(

🔥 Latest posts