• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Equipment Website

gadi13

May 1, 2008
Hello fellow duffers,

I have recently started work on creating a new website to sell clubs and other necessities for the passionate player. While I work out the financial details with suppliers, manufacturers ets... I wanted to get some advice from you all with some ideas or features that you would like to see or have availabe. My goal with this project is to not only provide great equipment and products at a great price but to create an experience for us.

Your thoughts and opinions regarding the decision you have made when purchasing online would be most welcome.

No idea is ever too crazy

Thanks for the help

Gadi13

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
my thoughts are get ahold of sling this might be considered border line :diespam:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Meh, I think it's cool - but I'm not the boss.

I'll rank my priorities for an online business website:

1. Secure.

2. Up to date information.

3. Logical navigation. This means that it's easy to find the information I need. It also means that when I type a phrase into a search engine, and I click on a link that takes me to your site, the link takes me to the information I asked for, and doesn't just dump me into your website, forcing me to look for it all over again.

4. Contact information. I want phone numbers with humans that speak English on the other end. They can speak Spanish too, but don't make me "Press 1 for English." I will boycott your business.

5. Good pricing.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Meh, I think it's cool - but I'm not the boss.

I'll rank my priorities for an online business website:

1. Secure.

2. Up to date information.

3. Logical navigation. This means that it's easy to find the information I need. It also means that when I type a phrase into a search engine, and I click on a link that takes me to your site, the link takes me to the information I asked for, and doesn't just dump me into your website, forcing me to look for it all over again.

4. Contact information. I want phone numbers with humans that speak English on the other end. They can speak Spanish too, but don't make me "Press 1 for English." I will boycott your business.

5. Good pricing.

With the dozens of well established used club avenues that are reliable, quality and reasonably priced, this is just another fish in the pond. It's a hard market to break into.

All the power to you, my friend. As of right now, the sources that I use have put me into hock as a result, so they're doing well off me alone! LOL. :D

(No links, so I'm not going to nail him for SPAM. :emot-ange)

R35

🔥 Latest posts