• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Equipment you carry in your bag that helps

DSKD01

May 27, 2010
I have these tees that I use when I tee off, they are called step down tees. I found them on the internet and they are so helpful for me. I have a problem with getting the height right when I tee off, but these tees give you the right hight all the time. No more recovering from a bad tee off.

Tell me what you have in your bag that's helpful

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Zero tolerance for SPAM here.

I've modified your post to not include the link.

I should assume that this will suffice against you doing it in the future. If not, your account will be deleted.

R35

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
What I have that's helpful???? A SPAM ALERT device!!:diespam::diespam::diespam:

If you're having trouble with tee height, it's probably because you don't play this game. Instead, you're a 'puter geek that is a short, fat, sloppy, used car salesman that sends out spam when you don't have a shill on the lot. I can almost see the orange fingers from your typing with one-finger of your right hand while dipping Cheetos with your left. Surely, you have something better to do than try to fleech good people such as frequent ShotTalk. If not, get a life!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.