• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ever have 13 snapping turtles on your arm?

Jun 24, 2006
I have.:laugh:
TurtBD 037.jpg
TurtBD 066.jpg
TurtBD 069.jpg
TurtBD 090.jpg

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
Better you than me...great pics. The lakes and ponds on my home course are filled with those guys. They are always sunning themselves on logs and sticks above the water surface...ugly little buggers. :eek:

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
Where's mom and dad?

Long gone, thankfully. These were most likley not all from the same momma. These lil' buggers were saved from the bottom of a fish hatchery pond. They crawl in and get stuck in the whirlpools from the filters and get sucked and pinned, spinning in fast circles at the bottom of 10 foot ponds.

They probably crawled out of the dirt within the week, they are late bloomers.

They still have their egg tooth.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I gotta hand it to you man, if you don't make it on the tour you sure will taking pics of it. :) Those are some very good pics.

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
I gotta hand it to you man, if you don't make it on the tour you sure will taking pics of it. :) Those are some very good pics.

They are actually a little better quality than shown, they had to be jigged with to upoload.

The originals are a little clearer.

Few more I really like. I took about 200 pics:eek:.
TurtBD 130.jpg
TurtBD 133.jpg
TurtBD 057.jpg
TurtBD 092.jpg

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You've got to be like Camilo Villegas to get some of those shots!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Any chance at acquiring one of those buggers?

I know you can overnight em and they'll be fine. :) I'd love to have one, and I know how to raise it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online