• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Evian Championship: Karrie Webb on 5th Major

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
THE EVIAN CHAMPIONSHIP, THE LPGA'S NEWEST MAJOR, begins on Thursday. Several LPGA players, including Karrie Webb, talked about the long-running Evian Championship and its major status. Webb was not initially supportive of the change.

Defending champion Inbee Park is gunning for her fourth major victory in the 2013 season.

Tournament Notes

Purse: $3.25 million
Defending champion: Inbee Park
Format: 72 holes
Course:
Evian Masters Golf Club
Evian-les-Bains, France
Par 71, 6,428 yards

TV Coverage

The Evian Championship begins tomorrow. All four rounds will be televised on the Golf Channel. NBC will also have final-round coverage.

The first and second rounds will air from 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EST. The third round will air from 6:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Golf Channel will cover the final round from 8:30 a.m. - noon EST. NBC will broadcast the tournament conclusion from noon to 1:30 p.m. on Sunday.

Source: Evian Championship: Karrie Webb on 5th Major

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
... and Suzann Pettersen wins. I like the way she gets around the course. One of my favourite female players.

afbcdn_sphotos_c_a.akamaihd.net_hphotos_ak_prn2_1231564_10151623497875684_384576713_n.png

🔥 Latest posts