• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Exciting Time for Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I have two guys that I have met through my putter company that have taken a serious liking to my designs. The first is a guy we are doing some special work for, he runs and owns a golf academy here in Myrtle Beach and gets flown all over the place to teach his students on the PGA, Nationwide, LPGA and some of the mini tour guys visit him whenever they are close by.

Well we have partnered up and I will be working with his guys here at the beach and making many of them putters. His second in command teacher was just in love with the Surfside and here is the beginnings of his putter.

We hope to have our putters in the hands of some major Nationwide and other players on more of the mainstream tours very soon.

101_1796.jpg

101_1797.jpg

101_1798.jpg

101_1799.jpg

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
That's awesome Chris! Great to hear!

When I get on tour and can afford to come down there and do everything completely and properly i'll play one of your putters :)

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Here are the beginnings of the head instructor, part owner, and 5 time tournament winner.

101_2150.jpg

101_2151.jpg

101_2152.jpg

101_2153.jpg

101_2155.jpg

🔥 Latest posts