• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Explain your screen name

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
What does your moniker mean and how did you come by it?

Mine is pretty obvious. I am the only girl on this site most of the time and I tend to think highly of my appearance.

Definition of token: "a member of a group (as a minority) that is included within a larger group"

cheers

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Mine too.

I'm from Rockford, Illinois and i'm 35 years old. I pose as a Canadian from Saskatchewan.

Oh OK, you got me.:D

I needed an e-mail address about 10 years ago. I was watching some re-runs of the Rockford Files. (Ah, James Garner, what happened?) Plain old Rockford was taken, so I just added the jersey number of my favorite baseball player.

Not exciting, I know.

R35

PS.....the Illinois thing is a lie..."I'm from Canada, and people think I'm slow, eh?"

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I was looking for a hotmail e-mail address and wanted to find something that would be representative for me for a long time. After a lengthy brainstorming session, I came with with ualtim. UAL came from where I was planning on working the rest of my career, and just added it to my first name. ualtim.

Well, long story short, a few folks decided to run a terrorist attack and sunk UAL into bankruptcy causing me to jump off a sinking ship and change jobs. The "ualtim" had become so ingrained into my internet persona that I decided to keep it rather than change it to something else and start all over again.

Thats it in a nutshell.

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Any pictures TH?

Well I don't know, I was watching some show on TV I think when I joined my first forum and came up with this name, and just kept it ever since. Not to interesting but hey.

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
scotty01292

Not difficult.

My name's Scott (scotty) and my area code for my phone number is 01292.

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
When I started playing I would hit the ball and ask, where did it go? They would say OB. I hit another and ask, where did it go, ob again.:mad: This happened a lot.
I am slightly better now but my friends still call me obagain on the course.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
VT = Vermont (my temporary home as long as the US government allows me to work here)

Divot = well you get the idea.

(The hotdog avtar comes from MacKenzies of Vermont hotdogs - long story.)

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
I see no reason to explain my actions to any of you.

Oh wait, I just did. :D

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Mine's my middle name and birthyear... yes I will be 30 soon. I really need to get off this computer and go do something with my life. :)

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
The master said:
Any pictures TH?

None for you! :D

My online pic posting days are over. Made some good $$$ in college tho...:emot-ange

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
token_hottie said:
None for you! :D

My online pic posting days are over. Made some good $$$ in college tho...:emot-ange

Liar.

(Prove me wrong! :D))

R35

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Rockford35 said:
Liar.

(Prove me wrong! :D))

R35

I'm sure it's nothing you haven't seen before.... besides a golf forum is no place for such smut. Gotta keep it classy.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
wait a minute miss hottie......ya'll join up the premium membership and there is a place for posting such things. ;)

Besides, you live in CT, I live in CT and you will be playing golf with me sometime this season, bring your father if you feel threatened (besides, you're too young for me). ;)

The point is that I take pictures of the people I play with, the course and such so your picture posting days may not be over after all.

(You know.......I haven't played Tunxis in AGES!)

🔥 Latest posts