• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Extreme Ho'ism (my room)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I hear ya on the consistency - straightest driver I ever hit. I attribute that to the shaft tho.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Yep, classic Ho.

Denial is the first sign. Well, next to having 60 clubs in your basement. :biglol:

R35

rct20

Aug 3, 2005
Thanks man. I'm in danger of becoming a "lady of the evening" myself. Been running 5 different golf discussion boards at work all week now. Just bought a used Cameron Newport 2 (2003) off of one site, even though I just bought the new 2005 model a month ago and only used it twice! Is there a cure for this disease or should I buy a bigger apartment?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
rct20 said:
Thanks man. I'm in danger of becoming a "lady of the evening" myself. Been running 5 different golf discussion boards at work all week now. Just bought a used Cameron Newport 2 (2003) off of one site, even though I just bought the new 2005 model a month ago and only used it twice! Is there a cure for this disease or should I buy a bigger apartment?

Lose the girlfriend, knock out some walls.

:p

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Dude, you DO live in a small city. A "bought" apartment usually refers to a "condominium". Same thing.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Silver said:
Dude, you DO live in a small city. A "bought" apartment usually refers to a "condominium". Same thing.

I live in a big enough city that we have BOTH, apartments (that you rent) and condos (which you buy).

I was just taking a shot at Neal, no biggie. :canadafla

How's the weather out there, S? It's been hot as a mofo out here.

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
It's been lovely. On and off "hot" - which means between 22 - 28 by the water. Today was "hot" and it was 25 downtown when I left work and was 28 at home.

Can't beat that.

rct20

Aug 3, 2005
Silver said:

Just for the record...an "apartment" is a form of dwelling just like a "house" or a "shack" or a "trailer", etc. A "Condo" or a "Co-op" describes the legal form of ownership of the property.

Whatever...anyway, in Manhattan, where EVERYTHING is "an apartment" or a townhouse, we don't say I bought a condo, or co-op. We say, I bought a "place", and then you ask, Condo or Co-op?

Anyway, golf equipment is way more interesting...just thought I'd clarify my semantics.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
LOL, thanks man.

I live in a house. Is that called something different in Manhattan?

Starbucks, perhaps? :D

Cheers,

R35

🔥 Latest posts