• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Extremely hard to swallow....

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Hope everything works out soon, keep your head up. That you already understand family is the important thing says alot.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Damn Bravo, I just re-read this and is there anything we can do? maybe if we all pitched in you could stick around till something came up?

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Thanks for the best wishes fellows...

What I need most is Cash...they are threatening to foreclose on my house and repo my cars. This is making it all very tough.

Frankly, rather than playing a lot in my final month, I haven't touched a club...finding it hard to tell the fellows face to face that I am not going to be there...

I've got a couple of things I am working on that could pan out for me...gonna keep on trying....have no other choice.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
Damn Bravo, I just re-read this and is there anything we can do? maybe if we all pitched in you could stick around till something came up?

I am for this, do you have a paypal acct, Bravo ?

hey to make a few exra bucks... advertise Golf Lessons on your local craigslist...
if you can find a place to give lessons without treading on someone else's turf.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
If you need help just hollar.

Its a difficult thing to ask, and I can't say really anything to convince you one way or the other. But know that if you want it, I'll help with whatever I can.

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
I am so sorry to hear....last year we had to make similar cutbacks....it was extremely difficult and said...I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers for a financial turnaround...

🔥 Latest posts