• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

F.A.O. 'Those in the Know'

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Well I don't know about you but I certainly couldnt hit that shaft. I swing at a pretty decnt spped, but not that decent.

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
What is it about it ? Is it 85g X flex...?

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
From the Accragolf.com website the shaft cycles at about 294 cpm. To my (limited) knowledge this would put it at around about an XXXX-stiff. Lyle, Indacup or some of the other knowledgable lads on here will tell you exactly but to me that looks like one stiff MF. You would want to bring your A+++++++ game to hit it well. :laugh:

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
They cycle out really high, but they play tip soft. Lyle says he tips them an inch to get them to play to flex. I had an M5 (sc75) in an Exotics three wood. I had no problems launching it with my 105 SS.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
The SE80 is a completely different animal from the SC series.
The M5 does indeed signify its an X flex.

The SE80 is a beast of a shaft, only the strongest swingers need apply. This shaft in X flex will be stiff as hell in the butt section, the mid section and the tip. Unless you consistently bring it with a speed of 110+ and a late release you wont be able to do squat with that thing. Unless of course your goal is to hit 180 yard, 3 foot high missles.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Just get it man!!! I got a 13.5 degree Mizzy Mp001 with a Pured Accra T70 M5 flex shaft and it is the Mutts nuts!!! I love that club and i think it's mainly down to the shaft, No problem launching it and am even thinking of switiching to an X flex driver, hell if you don't get it I will!!! :laugh:

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Lol.

You don't fancy buying it for me if I send you the money, man ? It's just that I am now suspended for a few months from ebay as they caught me using another account on there. B@stards. Had 264 feedback scores, too !! I will send you the money prior to you gettin it, like.

I def. need X flex, imo. Would have a good bit over 110mph swingspeed with the driver, too. Am lovin' the 85g X NV in my 904. Only really started hittin that club on Fri. as have been using a 1-iron instead, but by jove, it is a real schweet combo ! :)

Paul, can you message that guy / girl and ask them if they are providing a headcover with it. Cheers, lad..

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Just get it man!!! I got a 13.5 degree Mizzy Mp001 with a Pured Accra T70 M5 flex shaft and it is the Mutts nuts!!! I love that club and i think it's mainly down to the shaft, No problem launching it and am even thinking of switiching to an X flex driver, hell if you don't get it I will!!! :laugh:

The T70 M5 is a noodle compared to the SE80 M5. No comparison really.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Lol.

You don't fancy buying it for me if I send you the money, man ? It's just that I am now suspended for a few months from ebay as they caught me using another account on there. B@stards. Had 264 feedback scores, too !! I will send you the money prior to you gettin it, like.

I def. need X flex, imo. Would have a good bit over 110mph swingspeed with the driver, too. Am lovin' the 85g X NV in my 904. Only really started hittin that club on Fri. as have been using a 1-iron instead, but by jove, it is a real schweet combo ! :)

Paul, can you message that guy / girl and ask them if they are providing a headcover with it. Cheers, lad..

Sent a message asking about H/C, also asked if he'd accept Postal orders as payment. Will let you know the reply. If he doesn't I will Paypal it for you but I'm running low on funds as I've had a BIG buying spree without selling this week!!!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Andy, Got a reply they will accept Postal orders & the Headcover is included. How much would you like me to bid for you, I'll wait for a PM to let me know either way.

🔥 Latest posts