• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Faldo Fails

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Yet even Dottie talks utter bollocks on occasion.

Bruce Critchley rules,in fact in the Uk we have superb commentators

Bruce Critchley Peter Oosterhuis Ronan Rafferty Howard Clark Richard Boxall , Robert Lee,Ewan Murray and David Livingstone and Butch Harmon

Ewan Murray and Bruce Critchley make the US commentary sound like utter rubbish

Too bad we can't hear any of those guys over here. Oostie is good.

What about Peter Alliss? Did he retire?

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Faldo - blecch...

What the heck was he doing grabbing Nance's jacket? What a classless move.
quote]

I forgot about that...That was definately rude! Then when Nance did it Faldo clenches his fist....What an A-hole!!!!
I've changed my mind about Dildo!!!!
Thanks Eracer.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
My take...

Johnny Miller- just go away PLEASE!! Faldo- I could take him or leave him and Lanny Watkins-I actually liked him, made me laugh every now and then when he would say something dumb but any one of us would have made mistakes in that position. Feherty is great as long as is Mccord. The one that I will really miss is Peter Alliss. I could listen to that guy read the telephone book and be happy, he has such a great voice...

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
ok chill i like faldo because he brings history the game and he says you know in these shots you should attempt this and that which is always nice insight. Miller was good on MNF btw but I love PTI so Kornheiser i find to be a really good host but I mean you cant compare the new MNF with the old you have to compare the old MNF with SNF for there to be even close of a match!

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
ok chill i like faldo because he brings history the game and he says you know in these shots you should attempt this and that which is always nice insight. Miller was good on MNF btw but I love PTI so Kornheiser i find to be a really good host but I mean you cant compare the new MNF with the old you have to compare the old MNF with SNF for there to be even close of a match!

So do you like Kornheiser on MNF? He is good if you like pti, but all they do is end up hollering at each other. That gets old after awhile aswell.

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
yea hes good i like where he comes from and I know when he speaks he means well. Hes no madden/michaels duo but man they do a good job (especially the Rocky interview lol)!

cypressperch

Jun 24, 2006
Toledo Bend Lake, Louisiana
Country
United States United States
I do not think any hemisphere has a monopoly

on brains, ability, arrogance, common sense, humor, whatever. Ever watch the European Tour on the Golf Channel? I do not know those blokes names, but they come up with some real corkers on occasion, and it is a good thing that they do because for the most part, things drag along quite unmercifully. I cannot stand Miller because that is a really arrogant fellow, and arrogance and humor just do not go well together in my opinion. I would just a soon watch Rush who isn't trying to be funny, but never-the-less is because of all the bombbast and distortion. That was Dennis Miller. I actually like Johnny Miller probably because I liked him as a golfer. Is it my immagination or is it possibly correct that those who do not like J. Miller are usually great fans of Tiger? I am not questioning Tiger's ability one bit, and I think that it is fantastic that Tiger is the great role model that he is, but I sort of like the way that Miller does not put him so high upon a pedestal as others tend to do. To those who say that a tournament without Tiger is a dud, that Buick Open was missing a lot of the better golfers, and it suffered considerably. I wish all tournaments had all the guys in the field, like the majors.

Cypressperch

benk

Ben
Dec 4, 2006
fasdf

I thought the golf coverage on Gc was the best I've ever seen. Saying that, I thought Faldo was very entertaining, much better than the boring stuff of other broadcasters. I'm glad they got him. You just have to remember he's still getting better.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I really like Faldo. MIller is the best in the biz imo.
I like Maltby and Feherty on course.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm a Lanny Watkins fan............also like McCord and Feherty. HATED Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football. This year the whole MNF sucked. :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.