• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

favorite pga pro and lpga pro

neill91_maui

KING COBRA
Feb 9, 2008
i dont know if this is the right place to post this. but what is everyone's favorite pga pro golfer and lpga pro golfer.

i think my favorite pga pro is bubba watson
and my favorite lpga pro is paula creamer.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Woody Austin, because he's such a crusty old fart. Rotella says "have fun, feel the shot within you and without you". Woody says, "STFU"!

Annika. I want her swing. A bit of an ice queen, but hey, she's Swedish. And she almost single-handedly brought the LPGA back.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I like so many on the PGA Tour; I've never choosen a favorite. Zach Johnson, Bubba Watson, Phil to name a few.

Easier to pick who I do not like. Sergio.

LPGA? Paula Creamer, for obvious reasons. Lots of game, fun to watch, and pretty in pink.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I must own up to be being a tad immature when it comes to the LPGA. I like watching the players with the biggest breasts. Apologies.

What'saScore

I need an eraser
Feb 5, 2006
I must own up to be being a tad immature when it comes to the LPGA. I like watching the players with the biggest breasts. Apologies.

Apologies? For what? If it weren't for the breasts and short skirts, the LPGA wouold lose 90% of their TV audience.

My favorite guys are Tom Lehmann and Lumpy Harris. Good old Minnesota boys.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Woods is the best but can't stand to watch him and Mickelson "grinding"...

So..

Camilo (so relaxed and seems to be having fun) and Natalie (but I'll watch Creamer in a pinch)...

:)

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Apologies? For what? If it weren't for the breasts and short skirts, the LPGA wouold lose 90% of their TV audience.

My favorite guys are Tom Lehmann and Lumpy Harris. Good old Minnesota boys.

It's Tim "Lumpy" Herron and, I agree, he's a good one to pull for. Although for me, it's not because he's from MN but because he plays old school Eye2s.

Woods is the best but can't stand to watch him and Mickelson "grinding"...

So..

Camilo (so relaxed and seems to be having fun) and Natalie (but I'll watch Creamer in a pinch)...

:)

We don't need to hear about you pinching it while watching Creamer.

As for my votes, it's actually tougth for me to narrow it down to one of each. I am a Tiger fan but he's among many players that I pull for week in and week out, such as Donald, Herron, DiMarco, and Cink.

On the women's side, again, tough to single out just one; Creamer, C. Kim, Pettersen, and Ochoa.

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
Tough one between Woody and Boo on the PGA. No doubt on the women's side its Creamer

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
my # 1 on the PGA although he has been non exsistant in the past few yrs. David Duval.(hope he can make it back someday)

#2 JD nuff said

#3 Mickelson-Els

LPGA no real favorites Creamer,Pressel,Gulbis,Ochoa,Annika.

with Creamer having the slight edge.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
PGA - Sergio, PM, JB Holmes, Justin Rose, Paul Casey + all the Brit's basically.

LPGA - Gulbis:wow:, Gulbis:wow:, Gulbis:wow: & Gulbis:wow:. With Presell:wow: a close 5th.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I can't narrow it down to one pga pro, I like Tiger, Lumpy, Justin Rose, and a lot of others. Creamer for sure though.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online