• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Favorite pics of your wife

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
No, I'm not talking about naked, dirty stuff (although if you'd like to put those up it's okay) but pics that make you feel like she's your "trophy" wife. I love this one of my wife Patti (back when we just started going) at a UW-Stevens Point (where she was going to school) Harry Chapin concert. I started dating her about a month after this concert. You might have gotten a kiss Harry but I got her! We're a lot older now but she'll always look like this to me.

mystery.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Great stuff, WBL!!!! The lifetime of love and support from a beautiful lady is something we are so blessed to enjoy. Tuesday, September 17th, we celebrated our 47th wedding anniversary. She has been the love of my life for 48 years. (We met about 15 months before we were married.) As life has presented the speed bumps and chuckholes, we've made it through only with the strength of two people determined to not allow anything to get in the way of their love.
As for you... Sheesh! How did such a lovely lady put up with you this long???:)

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Ok new rule. Under penalty of death do not let word of this get into the female population. It will ruin everything and wbl will end up on the today show.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Wife "cutting up" with her siblings. She's the blonde. We all got together, this past summer, for the first time in about 10 years. Her "baby brother", the one next to her with his arm around her, was about 10 when she and I met. I could toss him up over my shoulder and rough him up. That didn't last long!!!!

IMAG0630.jpg
Below are all four siblings with spouses. Yes, I'm the old fat one with the Titleist hat standing next to my wife. Still, I'm not as fat as "Peaches" the 100 lb. pit bull in the foreground.

IMAG0636.jpg

🔥 Latest posts