• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Favorite Putter grip

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Pingman is much too thin.

Ping Winn Blue is best, imo. Is exact same as the grips that Mike has shown there, but different style, obviously..

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Thin is good, I hate any grip with any sort of padding on, I just can't get any feel whatsoever

Scotty01292

Mmmmmmmm..... Cake.......
Oct 16, 2005
Iomic Large... The regular is waaaaaay too small, the medium's fine, but I find the large fits me perfectly... It's available in loads of colours as well...

neill91_maui

KING COBRA
Feb 9, 2008
i have only used 1 grip well 2 accually the winn that came on my tommy armour putter was to thin. i bought a winn avs red , yellow , and , white marble grip and i love it.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Pingman is much too thin.

Ping Winn Blue is best, imo. Is exact same as the grips that Mike has shown there, but different style, obviously..

I originally had the Scotty Studio grip (same grip as the Pingman) and I agree, it was too small. I ended up having a Baby T thrown on when it went into the custom shop. I played the Baby T for a little over a year and then it fell out of favor with me.

I really liked the feel of the Studio/Pingman grip so I decided to go that route again. I wasn't about to spend $25 on a grip that I can get for $5 just because it says " Cameron" instead of "PING" though. I ended up with the Pingman with an extra wrap of tape and I'm loving it! I have a two wrap Pingman on my Studio Style in the bag and on my Anser at the office.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Another vote for the Pingman blackout. Feels great and I love the thiness of it, gives me better feel I think.

keithpbz

Nov 18, 2007
I got a tiger shark oversize on my ping putter, and put a superstroke jumbo on my never compromise mallet putter

Jun 24, 2006
Wow your loaded how do you like them? Are they soft or hard? Smooth or rough?

I don't have any on a putter yet as it's winter, and I plan on getting a new gamer soon. I will grip a gamer and a back up--as soon as I know what they are :).

They are soft, smooth and tacky! Should be a very good grip.

gunning4u

Dec 31, 2006
I like the Baby T and I have the Lamkin Crossline Cord on right now and I like that also.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I like the stock grip on my Yes! Callie, which is a Winn AVS-17.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Ping G5i grip. Its basically a blue Winn. I put them on every putter I get.

OP
Topflite_D2

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Hey clugnut is that a ASV pistol? Or is it like the ones Mike posted on the other page?

🔥 Latest posts