• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Favourite Golf Clothing Make

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
What are yours, guys ? As an avid collector of all things cool in golf, I have purchased some nice clothing in a past year or two, too. I like Alberto pants, as far as trousers go, Callaway shirts are pretty nice quality, and are reasonably priced, Galvin Green outer garments are top notch - although pricey - and Glenbrae are my favs, in terms of merino or lambswool garments. What about you guys...?? :)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
nothing says "i mean business" like nike

bag
stocking cap
short sleeve rainshirt
rain pants
several polos
mock shirt
shoes

i know i'm forgetting something

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
...and Taylor Made for the club side of things, it would seem, eh !? :)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
getting there...

i'd actually like to get some of the RAC wedges in there, but i'm low on funds at the moment

and taylormade's putters suck in my opinon, that rossie2 shall go to the grave with me, i've never made so many putts

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
"suck" ?! I thought when you guys said "suck" it meant that its cRap, no ?
I have ordered a Corza off my mate who is coming back from the States in Dec. They're gooooooood ! Opted for the double-bend shaft configuration, which is the most popular, although I was half tempted by the centre-shaft one. However, I plumped for the former as I have already used it a few times, and I reckon the head's alignment aid is sufficient enough without the use of a centre-shaft model. 34 inches I went for, too.

Yeah man, the RAC wedges are kool. I have one in Black and of 52 degrees. It's niiiiiice. There's a new TP RAC Black coming out soon here in the UK. The Rep. showed me it a couple of weeks back. New Feel pockets & a new T-shaped cavity so's to rip through grass and avoid clogging up grass on the way back. Sweet as, dood...:idhitit:

🔥 Latest posts