• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

favoUrite Stick in the Bag

flight99

Aug 14, 2006
My ping low bounce lob wedge makes the game so much fun. Nothing like placing the ball near the hole and sometimes sinking it in.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
My 7 iron and then 9wood when all my other clubs decide they dont like to be swung these 2 are reliable as ever.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Driver - its all I have right now :mad: . MP 60s are on the way!

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I have the most confidence in my:
1) White Hot #4 Putter
2) Cobra 23* Baffler
3) Ping i3+ 52* GW

In that order, although I probably the putter, then GW, then Hybrid the most.

Mors Ab Alto

Aug 28, 2006
Right now it's my PW. I can hit it anywhere from 140 yards in (really have to close the face for that yardage), and like to bump and run around the greens.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
For the first time in my life, the favorite stick in my bag by a large margin is my driver...the r7 425 with the ProLaunch Blue shaft.

I hit sooo many more fairways with this club it is amazing. (The previous driver was a TM R540 with a stock shaft).

On short par 4's, I now leave my Sonartec in the bag whereas before I used it religiously. I can hit a knockdown/stinger with this driver reliably about 75% of the time...

And when I want to let it all out, I still get good control...

Crazy in love with this club.

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
I love having about 165 yards to go so I can use my 6 iron. It has the best bits of every other club, you can get a nice bit of spin (when you do it properly, which is rare), you can shape shots left and right and you can play low penetrating shots. Also I find that with 7 and up my knees start to interfere a little but the 6 is just sweet. I aslo use it for chip n runs around the greens sometimes which I am almost certain of getting within 3 feet every time which rather oddly can't be said of a putter from the same distance.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.