• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Favre playing like a MVP

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Favre didn't play too badly against the Chargers (Rivers)! What is it? One interception this year so far to six TD's. :D :D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Favre is playing well, and not making the mistakes he was making the past few years. With that amazing defense he doesn't need to put up 400 yards a game this time around. I am impressed at what he has done the last 2 weeks. (he was brutal in week 1 - but the D won that game)

Tom Brady is the man. In Favre's prime he was better than Brady maybe. Not now. And Peyton is just amazing. If I had to pick a QB to lead my team, I'd want him.

I'd rate them like this:

Peyton
Brady

Everyone else.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Let's say we have two "Green Bay Packer" teams. Your's has Brady or Peyton at quarterback. Mine has Favre. I'll win. :D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
this coming from the same guy who had the Brew crew going to the series. You were smart not to bet with me :D

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I know youse guys is just havin' some fun...

But this is a foolish argument.

Brady, Favre, Manning.

They are all part of a team, and it's the team that wins games.

Those guys are all at the top of their profession, just like Tarkenton, Staubach, Elway, Marino, and all the other great QB's.

Arguing which one is the best is a fool's errand.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Brett Favre set another NFL record yesterday, all time interceptions thrown. Congrats, Brett.:laugh:

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
They still won... :D We'll have to start labelling him "Good Brett and Bad Brett" based on how he plays... :D He did get screwed out of a touchdown pass (questionable holding call) and another was ruled out of bounce when the guy knocked him out of bounce. Last week they gave the Bears a TD on that same kind of catch. I think the refs suck this year. :(

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Brady is freaking unbelievable.

What a rifle arm he has, and deadly accurate. He dismantled the Cowboys yesterday with ease.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I actually think Brady is better then Peyton right now. He sure has a team around him though. Adding Moss was what the Packers should have done. The Cowboys offense played good enough to win but their defense had no answer for the Pats. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.