• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Feel Golf Wedges

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I've seen them and have been tempted to try them myself, let me know how it works out for you.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
73 degrees? Holy Crap!!!!!

One of the area golf shops has a 82º, it almost lays flat on the ground. It is rediculous looking, lol !!!!!!!!

I mean seriously, what would you do with a 82º wedge, how many times could you even need it?

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
I guess if you had a heavy cold and wanted to groove your swing at the same time you could use it to lob decongestants up your nostrils.

I'm waiting for the 94* for all those internet long hitters, so that they can back it up a bit to make their playing partners feel less inadequate.

As for the Feel wedges, pretty groovy (pardon the pun) looking and sure they'd be popular with the young guns if they are any good. Chances of finding one this side of the pond though are remote.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Bought a yellow 52º Feel wedge on sale at TGW for $49. Can't go wrong at that price I guess. I'll let you all know what I think of it. It's got non-conforming square grooves so I can't play it on tour.... duh.

🔥 Latest posts