• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Feeler for alot of stuff.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Tour Edge Exotics Tour Proto 9* Stiff Aldila VS Proto 8.5/10 H/c included
$200 shipped.

Adams Idea Pro 4-PW Black Gold Stiff, currently 1* upright and bent weak will bend to your specs at your request. 9/10 also included 20* 3 Idea Pro Hybrid with VS Proto 80S
$350 Shipped

Tour Edge Exotics CB2 22* Hybrid 9/10 H/c included. Shafted with NV-85
$120 Shipped

Tour Edge Exotics CB2 3-wood 9/10 Shafted with GD Purple Ice 85
$170 shipped

Possibly putting the new Tour Swing Renegade with Vengence shaft up here in the coming days, will be looking at $150 shipped.

Yes! Tracy II 34" 9/10 H/c included
$75 Shipped

All prices negotiable, accepting trade offers also. PM me with offers.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
any chance you'd split up the 3 hybrid from the Adams Irons? I'm not a fan of the hybrid.

if so, any price drop?

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Yeah, YG I would. I kind of like the hybrid and may find a way to work into any new set I put together. I'd be willing to do $300 Shipped.

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Im going to bag it for tommorrows round after the PGA show, but after that It'll more then likely be up for sale. I'll PM you tommorrow.

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
I have a problem with components, not a performance but an OCD issue.

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
alright you caught me. send me some pictures of the adams pro forged irons. im interested but not the hybrid i have too many as it is lol.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
You got that nice new Tour Edge bag, and now you're dumping all your Tour Edge clubs?

What a ho...

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Muaha, all are still up for sale except the Idea Pros, they permently bagged in the Adams bag. Heh, Eracer shush :) I sold the TEE staff, got an adams staff with full adams gear, and my new contract with TM should be in effect very soon, expect something along the lines of Muira forged rac 2005TPs a Burner TP with a TP-7x and some other goodies for the Tampa trip :)

🔥 Latest posts