• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Feeler Post on a Couple Items

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Hey guys, got some stuff laying around that I want to get rid of to eliminate the temptation to try them, because I need to be true to my current setup.

Let me know if any of these things could possibly interest you.

I can get pics in a day or two if wanted.

8.5* HiBore XL Tour with Creation 65-S 44.5" Karma Midsize Grip (Head in okay condition. A little wear on the black finish on the sole, but thats primarily it.)
(no headcover)
Taylormade Rescue TP 19* with Accuflex Evolution Hybrid-S. 39.25" Karma Midsize Grip. Head is in great condition, just a little wear on the face/sole from normal play. (no headcover)

Taylormade Corzina Putter 34" with Stock grip. Nearly brand new, hasn't seen much use. Comes with magnetic headcover

Titleist 585H 24* Hybrid Head Only. Bored out to .370 I believe. Some face wear, and a minor nick on the topline.

Cleveland launcher 15* 3w Head Only. good shape, a little wear on the face and sole from normal use.

Also Have some shafts.

Aldila NV-75S Pull from my Adams RPM LP Tour 3w
Grafalloy Prolaunch 75-X. Been tipped around 1.25" I believe. Pulled from the HiBore XL Tour
Graphite Design YS-6+ in X flex .350 tip. should make for a 44.5" or 45" driver. decent amount of wear.

Thanks

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.