• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Feels so good.....

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
To not have ho'd in so long.

I haven't played in 2 1/2 weeks, which is fine, the weather has been yuck, and I've been busy with work and shooting guns. Most of my money has gone to new guns.

But I haven't bought a damn club in... so long. I almost need to just buy something, just to buy it. But I haven't had the urge! Mainly because my favorite golf store closed down, and moved farther away.. But I need a reason to go, because I have 5-45 minutes lessons still left with them..

In any case, I'm glad I haven't bought anything, just sold. My bag is rock solid set, new grips on everything, more than enough brand new balls to make it through 2010.

Only thing I might need, is a nice carry bag. I have 2 of them, one being a new Mizuno, but I don't like it, and it's blue. My staff bag is almost too big for everyday play, mainly because I load it full of crap!!

New threads, maybe another pair of UnderArmour pants, and I think I'm set. :)

Suppose to be 70's this weekend and sunny! I believe me.. a 12 pack, 18 holes, and my girlfriend driving me around the course is in the cards!!

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I still have a TM stand bag that never saw the course. Let me know if you want me to send it your way, just cover shipping and we are good.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
Ho yourself a Clikgear cart and you can actually use that staff bag easily and still walk the course.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.