• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Female Members?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
If these girls are 'sensitive' then tell them not to bother.
If they have the sort of 'vinegar' that token hottie had then bring it on.

It is unlikely that we will turn politically correct in the presence of an internet female.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i dont see a problem with having women here as long as they arent offended by some of our antics.

some of this stuff could use a females touch.

as mentioned TH was one of the rare ones that was able to deal with what we put out there.

just hope they dont see my next post in the members section.:faintthud

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
i just hope they dont see my next post in the members section.:faintthud
awww.nvnews.net_vbulletin_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Doesnt matter to me, it'll just mean more ppl who play the same clubs Doc does.

And no doc, we all know you don't play doctor with any actual women, you play doctor with animals!

I never really caught tokenhottie, I think she was fading out just as i joined awhile back... thinkin of that, holy crap ive wasted so much time on here... i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
:needpics:

Will we still be able to use this when we post back to any of the ladies?

Probably, as long as we don't follow with :idhitit:!!!!

Hey, those who enjoy this great game can be male or female. The frustrations of this game... the excitement of this game... the addiction of this game... nothing about this game is gender specific!!!!

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
:needpics:

Will we still be able to use this when we post back to any of the ladies?

Probably, as long as we don't follow with :idhitit:!!!!

Hey, those who enjoy this great game can be male or female. The frustrations of this game... the excitement of this game... the addiction of this game... nothing about this game is gender specific!!!!

Except for play at St. Andrews up until this year.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I sponsor five other golf forums and am a member of about 8 total forums....and the female population in each is very small.

I have no problem with equity. Actually encourage it. I have not seen anything here that is overly crude or above PG rating.

Rory, Which forums do you sponsor?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Hottie was funny as hell when she got drunk and posts flirtatious missives to Rock pretty much every other Saturday night. :laugh:

figjam

Aug 29, 2007
Have a question people....

I sponsor five other golf forums and am a member of about 8 total forums....and the female population in each is very small.

I noticed we have NONE here.

Theres a few females who have quit posting in other golf forums because they dislike some of the graphic tones in some posts (in decent pictures)...some get unwanted "advancements"...and some language has been found offensive.... arguing and treating eachother mean and ridiculing others for having different thoughts.

Probably most importantly, making people feel stupid for asking questions.

I get emails from some of them asking if I know of a place where they could reside and feel comfortable....

This is the closest forum I could think of that might fit their needs...small enough to be personal...and I've yet to see any fighting or squabbling among members here.

What do you all think? Are we mature enough to have a gender mix here?
Why don't you suggest they go Golf Review Forum. I've heard they are very respectful and decent posters there who never use any offensive language or insults in their threads, and always respect the views of others, no matter how different they be to their own. Their non golf discussion forum is apparently particularly warm and fuzzy.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Thats the funniest thing i've ever heard fig.

I'm guessing your over there? Wats your screenname there?

figjam

Aug 29, 2007
Why don't you suggest they go Golf Review Forum. I've heard they are very respectful and decent posters there who never use any offensive language or insults in their threads, and always respect the views of others, no matter how different they be to their own. Their non golf discussion forum is apparently particularly warm and fuzzy.
I like to keep my GR identity a secret as I behave a little differently there, so I won't confirm or deny the canadian guys guess. I don't go on there very often though, but when I browse their site I see some funny stuff. I'm not sure my skin is thick enough (or to be more specific flame resistant enough) to be a regular there though. You see more flames on GR than at a pyromaniacs convention.

🔥 Latest posts