• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fiberbuilt. Anyone have experience?

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Golf Mats, Golf Practice Mats, Custom Industrial Brushes

Specifically this model:

S4R-401 Golf Mats, Golf Practice Mats, Golf Driving Mats, Driving Range Equipment, Backyard Practice

I have forged irons, so I'm most worried about club damage. I emailed them and this is the response I got:

fiberbuilt said:
Hi Clay
Thank you for your inquiry. I know exactly what you mean.

We've been a brush manufacturer for 50 years and because we make brushes using different types and lengths of fibers, 20 years ago we started designing 'fiber' grass hitting surfaces. The turf mats are just too hard and created body injuries as well as club damage and we have designed a product that will eliminate that.

The unique Fiberbuilt 'grass' allows golfers to hit down and through the ball, allowing for a proper swing and true fairway feel, with no hand, wrist or shoulder shock from bouncing clubs. Our grass hitting surface produces the most accurate ball spin and the best absorption to eliminate golf injuries. I've attached an information sheet relating to body injury and club damage which I'm sure you will find interesting. I also suggest you check out the videos on our website - www.fiberbuilt.com and click on our Golf Products section.

Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest in Fiberbuilt products.

Pam Picken
Sales Administrator
Fiberbuilt® Manufacturing Inc.

While I don't think they're lying to me, I really wouldn't expect them to say "yeah, our products will damage you clubs" either. Wanting to setup a net and hitting surface in my garage so I can practice over the winter. I'll go to the range if I have to... but I'd rather not if at all possible lol ;) Anyone have any experience with this product? Even more so... the "rough" and "sand" hitting surfaces?

Thanks!

🔥 Latest posts