• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

final fantasy

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
ok guys I think I'm gonna get flamed for this one lol. I was going through my collection of old PS1/PS2 games and I found a crap load of the FF games. 1 small problem one of my discs is heavily scratched and I need a new one. So here I go... if anyone has Final Fantasy 8, I'll be willing to take it off your hands. As long as the discs are in good condition.

Thanks,

Flo

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
I don't have 8, I have F.F.X. With the strategy guide I think too. LMK if you're interested. So what if we're nerdy for playing F.F.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Its more of a joke as we blasted an old nerd for being a nerd and he FLIPPED like a little girl.

nonetheless, gaming = nerdism. Just how it goes.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i will look in my old collection i used to have a few of the FF series.although i prob gave them to my nephews but maybe not.

if you call me a nerd i will give you a forearm shiver with my toothpick forearms. :biglol:

OP
flomarilius

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
haha no its cool to me FF is my guilty pleasure... I'm sure that's pretty low on the bar compared to some of you guys... I heard sandpiper likes to put on heels and lipstick and sing Diana Ross in the mirror:laugh:

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
If it's nerdy to play Halo 3 and COD4 then I'm a nerd. Those games are so great. Online especially.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
If it's nerdy to play Halo 3 and COD4 then I'm a nerd. Those games are so great. Online especially.

True. Both of those games are sooooo nice. Im just getting into COD4 after absolutely hating 1, 2 and 3.

Halo has always been there for me. Back in my more nonchalant HS days i easily reached 3-4 hours a day on H2. Now its mainly weekends when im not writing papers or shit like that.

Funny how college is supposed to be a buildup of slacking off and chilling out, but i ended up buckling down? Id say ironic... :)

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I can't play Halo 3 that long. I usually used to play 2-3 hours on saturday/friday nights max.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Playing video games and online games and computer games all get the label "nerd".

Hey Flo, try and tell me that on the course playin for 100$ a hole.:D

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I can assure you, the Halo 3 playing time is heavily outweighed by Tiger Woods '07.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.