• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FINALLY A USE FOR OLD GOLF CLUBS

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Jan 14, 2005
My sister in law sent me these pictures so I thought I would pass them along to everyone on Shot Talk.
Now this is the first time I have seen the Golf Club table and the baseball bat furniture.
I have made one of the hockey stick coat racks, very simple to make, and I also made a hockey stick table for my deck a few years ago. (I had a good source of broken sticks since I was involved with a JR B hockey team) And for those of you who do not know who the gentleman is signing the sticks, that is # 99's Father, Walter Gretzky.
golf tables.JPG
baseball bat furniture.JPG
benchset1.JPG
waltsign.JPG

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Sweet. I loved the golf chairs, tho they look like they'd be hell on my wood floors.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Sweet. I loved the golf chairs, tho they look like they'd be hell on my wood floors.

I think you could cut out little plywood circles, cover them with astroturf and then attach to the club heads. It would be fun to make these for a game room. Now all I need is a game room.

OP
Golfbum

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Jan 14, 2005
When I get two old woods, ( I have one here now) I will make one of the tables and post pictures.
The hockey stick coat rack is simple to make, no special tools required.
You need 3 sticks, 2 or 3 pucks and some wood screws and epoxy. Mark the pucks in 3 spots equally spaced around the outside edge and drill a small hole there. Drill a small hole in one of the sticks where you want to mount the first puck. Make sure the stick blade will be pointing out. Then put a little epoxy in the puck hole and shoot the wood screw through the stick into the puck. Do this to the other sticks and the other two or 3 pucks. I used brass coat hooks on mine, they fit nicely on the narrow edges of the sticks.
Simple and they look neat. I made one for the local hockey team's auction a few years ago and it sold for $50.00
If you had the saws to cut your table tops and a source for old golf clubs I bet you could make some of these chairs and sell them at your club.

🔥 Latest posts