• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finally got some reviews!

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
well i got the burner 3 wood and the rescue TP reshafted and i finally got to the range to give them a try. first off both look fantastic at address face not closed at all. the evo in the 3wood looks amazing i had no idea that it would look as good as it does. as far as performance the burner 3wood is a very workable club. its very easy to hit the ball seams to just spring off the face. its a lot better then the R7 Ti 3wood i had. i think the evo is the closest thing to the creation i could have got in the accuflex line. its pretty much the same as the creation in the way i don't have to worry about being to aggressive on my swing. it responds very well.

the hybrid is another lovely looking club. i thought i may have some problems with the 100g shaft. but this thing is dead on, it replaces the 5wood and the 3i very well. if i need the 3i distance i just chock down about 1-1/12 inches down and let it rip. this new hybrid is a lot better the the older rescue hybrids i have had. I'm not a big fan of hoe tall the faces are on the older ones. the new ones are very thin. both the hybrid and the 3wood are very workable. i hit very nice fades and draws with both.

now the big thing was the np-1 7i demo i had with 5.5 PX shaft in it. this thing is butter i mean its soft. when i hit it pure you don't feel the ball leave the face all you get is that nice click. i don't think these are as forgiving as the RAS i have. as far as the shaft the ball flight was the same as the x100s i have. i wonder if i go to 6.5s if that will lower the ball flight some. but the setup in the 7i is nice its smooth and super soft. these will probably be in the bag soon. this is my first review and I'm not that great of typer so please no dogging on my poor typing skills:laugh:

OP
extremeVFT03

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
i thought the 6.5 would be closer to the x100s i swing now. with a lower ball flight

Most reactions

Latest posts