• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Finally!

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Been an insane couple of weeks.

John Deere's Fiscal closing was October....I work in Accounts Receivable, so it was absolutely crazy. We had a coworker who had been there for 30 + years who retired about 4 weeks ago...one of those people that knew everything...so we all did our best to pick up the slack, but it still sucked.

On top of that, school has been a major pain. Just finished a huge project.

But,

things are looking up, work is calming down. get a brief relatively calm period at school, and the weather looks to be good for a day or two.

Time to Golf!

Figure I'll try to play the next couple days, to make up for the several weeks I haven't been able to play.

Probably not going to play well, but at least I'll be playing!

Still haven't gotten to hit my HiBore 5w with Creation 80X more than a couple times.. also, given my FW struggles, I've decided to bring back an old friend, the 14* Heavenwood. Have hit some absolutely awesome shots with it in the past, hoping it has a few more left in it.

hope i can keep it in double digits.

-YG

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Time to Golf!

hope i can keep it in double digits.

-YG

From what I hear, the chance of you hitting triple digits would be about the same as Paris Hilton, Mylie Cyrus, and John Daly all taking vows of celibacy!!!! The weather is supposed to be gorgerous, though. 70's by Friday and the weekend. 60's and dry between now and then.

Hit 'em straight!!!!!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Gun,

As Limp has already said, I'm sure that double digits is no problem. Just be mindful that even after a few weeks the first thing to go is the short game touch so don't be surprised or upset if you mess a few chips or putts.

Just know that you WILL make them next time once you get that touch back and relax about your first round. Sure you'll be fine tho, man of your ability shouldn't have too much hassle.

Cheers mate, hit 'em well and not too often.
LH

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
well,

it definitely wasn't a pretty outing.

some good shots. some bad.

by the end i was doing a little better.

my putting was actually great, however sadly I didn't really put myself in position to make any headway...seemed like I was only making putts to save my ass. made some up and downs from places i doubt i could if i had 20 more tries.

going to try and play again tomorrow. hopefully i'll be able to move the ball around the course a little better.

🔥 Latest posts