• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fire Sale!!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
So I have prices from my pro shop on what my trade in values would be on a few clubs. I wanted to at least give them one last shot here...

R7 Quad TP 10.5* with Mits Rayon LT-70 S flex shaft. $120 plus shipping, no HC or extra weights. Probably 8/10 condition.

Mizuno Mp-001 400cc 9* w/ graf blue S flex shaft. Great feeling club, 7.5/10 condition. $50 plus shipping.

Ping Anser 2 w/ blackout putter grip, classic putter. $30 plus shipping, probably 7/10 condition-still holes putts though...

More pics available on request...

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
oh my GAD, somebody buy that quad TP. if i didnt just buy a driver from global golf, id be all over it. who cares about weights and magnet cover, that thing is a bomber

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
if its not gone in a few weeks ill get it

Its actuallt been a few weeks. I originally posted the ad about a month ago, maybe more. I have come down in price though, that's the onlt difference. Snatch it up !!!
icon10.gif

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Spose you dont want an R7 for it huh? 9/10 condition not a mark on it, I payed $120 for it. But its not TP so...damn if I had the money i'd snatch it up thats a deal.

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
Its actuallt been a few weeks. I originally posted the ad about a month ago, maybe more. I have come down in price though, that's the onlt difference. Snatch it up !!!
icon10.gif

i just posted this...if its not gone by next tues. ill prob get it

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
i just posted this...if its not gone by next tues. ill prob get it
he knows that, he is just saying he has had it listed for a month now, and wants to sell it asap, or else he is trading it in to the pro shop..

basically, he doesnt want to have to wait a week, but that is what i am understanding, i might have it wrong...:)

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
he knows that, he is just saying he has had it listed for a month now, and wants to sell it asap, or else he is trading it in to the pro shop..

basically, he doesnt want to have to wait a week, but that is what i am understanding, i might have it wrong...:)

LOL, you got it.
icon10.gif
I would much rather sell to a shottalker though, i would know its going to a good home...

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Spose you dont want an R7 for it huh? 9/10 condition not a mark on it, I payed $120 for it. But its not TP so...damn if I had the money i'd snatch it up thats a deal.

Sorry, I actually have my eye on a R7 425 TP.

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
I'm interested in the Mizzy and/or the R7. Depending on what shipping to Canada would be.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Sorry all, all items are now off the market... Thanks for looking though!

🔥 Latest posts