• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First 9

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
of the season was last night. I've just been so busy, with moving, starting a new job and working so late this week, that I haven't had a chance to play.

It wasn't looking good after the first two holes. Hook, hook, fade, fat. No idea where anything was going to go. Stepped up and birdied three and four, and it went downhill fast. Lost a ball OB left on 5. The provisional was great, but I put it in the shortside greenside bunker on the approach. The bunker shot was too heavy and got caught in heavy rough between the green and bunker. The chip just kept on rolling, then I missed the 10-footer coming back. Quadruple bogey. Birdie number 6 (par 3) with a perfect tee shot, but then on 7 i put my tee shot through the dogleg and ended up with bogey. Two more bogs to close it out. Six over with three birdies. Is that even possible? I didnt' have a single par.

Ballstriking was solid as always. Shortgame very rusty. Driver left left and more left. Gotta work on that. Maybe I'll throw a different driver in the bag today to see what happens...

ps. I bought a driver yesterday before I had even swung a club this year! Is that bad?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Ha ha ha. Excellent round. I do that too, without all the Birdies.

I haven't bought a driver in a couple of years. But, i bought wedges this year for when my current ones "wear out."

Members online

No members online now.