• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First Equipment Purchase of 2011

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I bought a pair of shorts.................

These?

a1.bp.blogspot.com__qp8_aNp24Yg_SrUjAd7U1xI_AAAAAAAAFeI_CTJi1lUhSVk_s400_jorts1.jpg
:)

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I haven't bought anything golf related this season(which technically hasn't even started yet)

I doubt i will be buying more than consumables such as golf balls, tee's, etc...the clubs i have pretty much match my skill at this point.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I haven't bought anything golf related this season(which technically hasn't even started yet)

I doubt i will be buying more than consumables such as golf balls, tee's, etc...the clubs i have pretty much match my skill at this point.
You've got Mickey Mouse clubs?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Not planning on buying anything golf related this year. Am set on tee's and balls, have a huge cooler full of them as well as 7-8 dozen new ones.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
posted by TheTrueReview: These?

Hey,hey,hey...............I was never a carrier. Plus I would have looked better in those things. I tend to go with "baggy" when I buy shorts now..........LOL.

scottmilk9

Apr 10, 2009
I just got fitted and bought a set of Taylormade Burner 2.0's. They felt great, I tried Clevelands, Adams and these taylormades. Clevelands felt good to but on the mishits the Taylormades out performed them by a long shot(with me swinging).

I'm not hitting the ball almost a full two clubs longer. My last clubs were ping I3 blades.

Members online

No members online now.