• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First ever eagle!!

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
drove the green on 8(272 yd par 4) and made the 15ft eagle putt!!!

i shot 68 today, by far my best ever. just a couple of birdies and that one eagle, alot of pars and almost no bogeys(par 68 btw)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I haven't got an eagle in about five years. I did get an ace though but I think an eagle is even more satisfying because it's more based on skill and not luck.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I haven't got an eagle in about five years. I did get an ace though but I think an eagle is even more satisfying because it's more based on skill and not luck.

but a hole in one is still an eagle.... i realize it takes more luck to get a hole in one, but i would actually rather have a Hole in one than an eagle, it seems more exciting

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Hole in ones are more rare, but eagles always look nice on the card.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
congrats. i had my first last yr.also on a par 4 (260) about a 20`with a foot break

longshot

I hear voices
Apr 3, 2005
Congrats on the eagle sounds like you played well.I have had 6 this year.The best was back to back 8th hole 540yrds 10 ft putt and the 9th 494yrds 22ft putt never had back to backs and probably never will again.I have never had a hole in one.I have hit the flag about 6 times two on par fours but none have dropped.The best being 386 yrds high elevated tee if you get the right line you can get on the green mind you it is a blind dogleg left, it was the four ball in front who said one of the shots hit the flag and i missed the putt.well done and with luck the first of many more to come.

🔥 Latest posts