• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First round of the 2007 season.

Jun 24, 2006
So I did get to play 18 today. Had a good time. Those SQ's are friggin AWESOME!. Holy smokes did I ever tank the driver.

I was pleased with the day, started out with a 42 on the front. I forgot how to putt:eek:. My hook is GONE COMPLETLY GONE. Diden't miss a single fairway to the right. Missed one green to the right but it was only a small draw that the wind kicked the snot out of and snet long right.

I diden't get myself into any trouble I just diden't have a clue when I got on the green. They were SLLLLOWWW and bumpy but I managed. Like I said, that driver is insane. Im hitting it 10-15 yards longer than I hit the r5 in the summer when the ball rolled and it wasn't +2ºC outside. VERY pleased with that. hit 2 shots with the 3 wood. (should have been 3 but im an idiot) Both on the par 5, one was good and got me pin high the other was a POS and I hit it fat, my lie was shiat. Had about 70-75 in and hit a 56º 20 feet past the pin. The wind took it I swear!!
aforums.golfreview.com_images_smilies_biggrin.gif

I woke up on #9. played 9-15 in -1. the I made a NOICE bogey on 16, had to chip out from the trees. Then I stuck a little PW to about 6 feet from 115. I missed the putt but in my defence it was a trickster. On the back I started hitting little 3/4 shots with my irons and I was MUCH more accurate and my distance control was MUCH better. I'm already hitting the ball further than last year so picking a club was difficult most of the day.

Anyway, I shot E par 35 on the back nine to hold the round together fot a pleasing 77 to start the year.

It started to snow on 15 green, and now theres..probably 10 CM on the ground outside. MOTHER EFFER!!. Weather is supose to be good all week though so I might be playing again by the weekend. Supose to have about 20CM before tomorrow morning.

At least I got to play!.

I hit some really nice shots.

PS- I LIKE those B330-s balls, I used the same one all day. NOICE feel off the clubface. I liked the amount of spin on aporoach shots to. Might not spin as much as I need a ball to do to hold the greens in the summer though. It got pretty beat up but I may use the same one for the next round.

9/14 Fairways
8/18 greens
Up&Down from inside 100- 4/13:(
32 putts

1 bird
9 pars
8 bogeys

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Nice start to the season. I'm still waiting for the friggin snow to leave AGAIN and for school to be done so I can get out there. I can't wait.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
For those of us used to real numbers (since we haven't grasped the metric system) that should be about 15", right?

:laugh:

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
For those of us used to real numbers (since we haven't grasped the metric system) that should be about 15", right?

:laugh:

close, almost exactly 16". i just go by 10 cm= 4" (very close to that).
good start to the year JS, but ill better it the first time i get out :laugh:

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
TGC - Way to start the year, man!

That SQ Tour is something else, isn't it?! My last two rounds I've hit 9 of 14 fairways and have had 4 more tee shots (2 each round) that have missed the FW by a combined 3yds.

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
TGC - Way to start the year, man!

That SQ Tour is something else, isn't it?! My last two rounds I've hit 9 of 14 fairways and have had 4 more tee shots (2 each round) that have missed the FW by a combined 3yds.

It's a BEAST!. The most I missed a fairway was about 5 yards.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I've lost it right a couple of times but I've deserved to lose it further on those ocassions. You can't get away with 1st degree murder but you can get away with manslaughter. :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts