• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

First round Tomorrow

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
If the weather co-operated tomorrow will be my first round of the season. Im pretty pumped, I'll let you kids now how I make out. It'll just be a quick 9 after work but hey it's something.

Hey rock, wee we gonna play this summer. If you find time come one down we'll hit up Clear Lake and it can kick both out asses. :D

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
have a great time man! i played my first round this week and had 20-30 mph winds to deal with. it was actually a blast just to be out again.

let us know how it goes.

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
For sure, thanks guys, I just hope the weather holds. It rained that last two days and its all coudy again today. It's supposed to clear up but you never know.

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Have fun mady, I'm sure you'll be ecstatic to play anew. Eww.... can you feel the anticipation, the thought of playing again after such long time? I'm anticipating too :)

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
It won't be my first round of the year, but you can best, sure as a morning movement, that I'll be on the course or the range on April 23rd (or maybe the 24th, the 23rd might be a rough day).

F'in exams. Intense.

OP
MAHALLEDAY

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Well I played pretty, un-specialy. shot a 43, though par was only 31. When i agrred to go I thought we would be playing where we ahev out league but we ended up and a little, course with many par 3's there is one par five a and two or three par 4's.

anyways. I hit 4 awful shots, all of which ended up ob. So that didnt help me at all. Take away the ob junk and It was ok, for a windt cold first round of the year. Im hoping to get to play a real course this weekend. Then I'll now just where my game is at.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
im gonna try to play my first round tommorrow.be the first day off this month.so i should be able to get out.although i tweaked my back this week and couldnt even bowl im gonna try to atleast swing the clubs.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
well i went out today and got in 9.the way i played today (with what i think is a pinched nervein my back) it maybe a good thing i screwed up my back.because it kept me from trying to kill the ball.the course is set up like so 5-4-5-4-4-3-4-4-3= 36. score card reads
6-5-5-4-4-5-3-4-5= 41.since im normally a bogey golfer i was realy suprised to
this way.its normaly a month into the season before i can shoot that low.

🔥 Latest posts