• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fishing

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Don't ask me why but I launched a new forum today...... www.bigfishfun.com

It's about the fish, yo.

Based on the format here, feel free to jump in if you like to fish. :)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
It's not my bag...I used to deep sea fish about 25 years ago when I first got out of college but nothing since then.

Good luck with it....you've got three boards going now don't you?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
It's not my bag...I used to deep sea fish about 25 years ago when I first got out of college but nothing since then.

Good luck with it....you've got three boards going now don't you?

You should try fly fishing... lots of fun. Just you and the river.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Congrats!!! Not a fisherman. Don't eat fish. Can't stand the thought of ingesting something that smells like rotten.... oh, well, you know!!!! Currently assigned to a project next to one of the largest lakes in Missouri. The crappie are just beginning to hit and folks are going nuts. Sure makes for more room on the golf courses!

Might be interesting to start a thread that would invite the ST members to tell what other hobbies/addictions they allow to conume their lives. Are most of us only golfers? Or, are their fishermen, hunters, classic car builders, treasure hunters, etc. also lurking here?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Awesome! Thanks Sling! New forum to ho!

I've always fished and just recently picked up Fly Fishing in full force since a whole setup was my Christmas gift.

Soooooooo much fun to fish

Members online

No members online now.