• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Flex Head Tees

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
These are really nice. Guaranteed against breakage for life (but don't lose them or you're out of luck). Consistent height every time, bright colors (so you don't lose them), and the ball stays on the tee. I highly recommend them.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I take offense to your suggestion... and to the picture of the yellow tee on the left. They may be unbreakable, but when they get old just go limp???!!!! I'm going to my room and cry........😭

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I would have thought they sucked and didn’t work but if you say so the. That’s awesome. Ill try to get my hands in a few of those (my wife is the queen of breaking a tee every drive)

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I never really got the gimmick tee thing man. The wood ones with the yellow stipe are cheap as anything, let you get the exact height, plus it keeps plastic off the course needlessly.

not to mention if your driver has a black face you get those white ghost tee marks right under the sweet spot, and just wipe them off if they’re anywhere else, so everyone thinks you’re a pro!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
*tattoos on knuckles* WOOD 4LYF

edit:
1657641262354.png

Last edited: