• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Florida Bound !!

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Hey Guys, I've just completed negotiations with SWMBO and full travel permission has been granted to take up a trip next April to Southwest Florida to take part in The Emerald Challenge. 30 teams from Ireland and America go head to head in a fourball best ball 54 hole tourney. Travel itinerary and golf is as follows :

Dublin - Atlanta - Fort Myers staying at Trianon Hotel downtown Naples

2 practice rounds at Heritage Bay and Old Corkscrew

3 day tournament begins Day 1 at Miromar, Day 2 at Renaissance and final round at Gateway

Eracer/other Floridians any thoughts advice, what type of courses have we got in store ? .. weather ? .. hot/steamy ... ahem nightlife in Naples ?

Just so looking forward to bringing my game stateside !!! ... lemme know cheers

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Geez Dave

Just back from Spain as well, how did ya swing that one past "her indoors". I imagine a big tradeoff, eh?

Sounds like a sweet gig alright. Nice score!

OP
Dave Ireland

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Geez Dave

Just back from Spain as well, how did ya swing that one past "her indoors". I imagine a big tradeoff, eh?

Sounds like a sweet gig alright. Nice score!

Cheers Bud .. prid pro quo ... she's arf to NeYoik .. the gig is working out @ 650 euro for the golf, hotel and car rental ... flights are comin in @ 500 yoyos. I wanna pay for it right now as the euro has climbed to $1.50 on the exchanges

Members online

No members online now.