• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Florida Trip

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
All is well, surgery was textbook. Nephew is in ICU as expected, once the swelling has resided to the point where he can see out of both eyes again he will be able to go home. The amazing thing is, no helmet, no restrictions at all. They literally cut the whole top of his cranium off and screwed it back together with dissolving screws. If all goes well, he will never need another surgery.

They're expecting him to head home either Sunday or Monday.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
All is well, surgery was textbook. Nephew is in ICU as expected, once the swelling has resided to the point where he can see out of both eyes again he will be able to go home. The amazing thing is, no helmet, no restrictions at all. They literally cut the whole top of his cranium off and screwed it back together with dissolving screws. If all goes well, he will never need another surgery.

They're expecting him to head home either Sunday or Monday.
Modern medicine is amazing. Look how much Limp can still type after hand surgery!!!

Glad to hear your nephew is doing well!

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Hey Clark, good to hear about your nephew!

As for Florida, I just got back from a week in Madeira Beach (just south of Tampa/St. Petersburg). My dad and I took a half-day charter fishing trip, and came away catching over a dozen gray snapper (threw a few back; not much bigger than a bluegill). Wife and I took our daughter to Disney World on Tuesday as well.

Hope you're having a great time otherwise!

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Hey Clark, good to hear about your nephew!

As for Florida, I just got back from a week in Madeira Beach (just south of Tampa/St. Petersburg). My dad and I took a half-day charter fishing trip, and came away catching over a dozen gray snapper (threw a few back; not much bigger than a bluegill). Wife and I took our daughter to Disney World on Tuesday as well.

Hope you're having a great time otherwise!
Dang dude, we were planning on going to Disney on Tuesday as well! Crazy.

🔥 Latest posts