• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fly direct to golf resorts

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Sounds interesting. To show us you are not just some goofball, you should offer the owner of this site a free flight.
He can give us a review and I am sure you could get some business from here.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
OB,

I'm sure Doug is long gone and will sadly, never get the message.

These fly-by's make me laugh.

But good idea getting Sling a free pass!:miz:

R35

EDSGolf

Aug 24, 2005
Rockford35 said:
OB,

I'm sure Doug is long gone and will sadly, never get the message.

These fly-by's make me laugh.

R35

Those darn fly-bys :usflag:

OP
R

ResortFlights

Oct 17, 2005
Free flight, no problem

Good idea, and I'd be happy to provide an introductory flight at no cost to a representative of this site. Who should I contact?

Since the service is not yet underway I'm currently looking for levels of interest to determine if there's a business or not. Thus the survey.

I like the pun..."fly-by". But really, as long as there is interest, I'll soon be transporting people all over the western states & Canada, directly to "out of the way resorts", for example, to Bandon Dunes in Oregon. Should be fun. :)

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
ResortFlights said:
Good idea, and I'd be happy to provide an introductory flight at no cost to a representative of this site. Who should I contact?

Since the service is not yet underway I'm currently looking for levels of interest to determine if there's a business or not. Thus the survey.

I like the pun..."fly-by". But really, as long as there is interest, I'll soon be transporting people all over the western states & Canada, directly to "out of the way resorts", for example, to Bandon Dunes in Oregon. Should be fun. :)

Get in touch with Slingblade, this is his site and he's a good bloke!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Doug! Sweet!

More often than not, we get guys coming here, pitching their wares and never returning.

I apologize for gathering you in with those swine.

Thanks for flying by again! Sling's the man to talk to about free stuff, he's head mod, has new irons and could probably use a vacation!

Cheers,

R35

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Personally, I think it should be a Shottalk group trip for anyone with more than 848 postings.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
Personally, I think it should be a Shottalk group trip for anyone with more than 848 postings.

Damn!
(Well at least it's another post!)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Kilted Arab said:

I agree. IG, you can borrow a few of mine....:D

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
If you get everything up and running by March we'd all like to go to Alabama for few days to see Bravo. Pull off a comp like that and we'll give you a great review. :p

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Kilted Arab said:
Bugger that for a laugh - the fecker will win all the dosh!

By dosh, if you mean Turkeys, I doubt it.

I have new irons, you know...:D

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
DaveE said:
If you get everything up and running by March we'd all like to go to Alabama for few days to see Bravo. Pull off a comp like that and we'll give you a great review. :p

Yes...we need tickets to Birmingham, Al. For the, uh, "1st Annual Shot Talk International Open", hosted by Bravo. :D

Yes, that will work.

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Re 'Bama...Particularly if you can get a poor student from Vancouver, BC to 'Bama on a very small dime.

Alternatively, I know a friend of mine and I have been talking about getting down to Bandon sooner or later. I guess it would really depend on cost vs. driving.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.