• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fly direct to golf resorts

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Rockford35 said:
Yes...we need tickets to Birmingham, Al. For the, uh, "1st Annual Shot Talk International Open", hosted by Bravo. :D

Yes, that will work.

R35

"2nd" or maybe even "3rd", perhaps!

There have already been two events involving participants from 3 countries!

OP
R

ResortFlights

Oct 17, 2005
Flying to golf

Western US only to start. I plan to run flights out of Seattle, San Francisco, LA, and Phoenix to various destination resorts, like Bandon, Whistler, Cour d'Alene, Sunriver, several in southern Utah & northern Arizona. I'm avoiding places like Palm Springs since there are already good commercial flights to those types of places.

First class flying direct to the resort, no security lines, no transfers, no busted clubs, no ugly flight attendants :) Should be a lot of fun and adds adventure in the travel.

Sorry, Bama's not on the list for now! Maybe next year. I'll see if I can get in touch with Slingblade. Thanks for the info.

Doug

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
No Vancouver > Bandon runs, then?

And when you say "no ugly flight attendants"...are you implying that there are super hot flight attendants (in the vein of the eastern European airlines) or that there are no flight attendants at all?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
West, eh?

What about Moose Jaw? Saskatoon? Maybe Weyburn?

Hell, i'd drive down to Minot if it was free. :D

R35

🔥 Latest posts