• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Follow Up: fairway dilemma

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
well i went out and got my tight lies 3 wood (16 degrees) and couldn't be more happy to top it all off the caddyshack song was on the radio on the way home, good times, thanks for all your comments

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I have an older tight lies 7 and I just love it....super easy to hit and the ball goes straight (usually). I never ever use my 3 wood...mainly cause it's crap but I might get an upgrade someday soon.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
yeah i have the 7 wood also, fun stuff, sooo easy to hit out of the rough, and sand

TourCraft

Aug 26, 2004
for giggles, measure the length on that bad boy. i had a friend bring his in for me to check out, after looking at them for a minute we noticed that they were way long (shaft wise) we ended up trimming the 2.5" and now he loves them.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
hmmm, interesting its about right just a little longer than my matching 7 wood, thanks thats weird never heard of that happening

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
finally got to hit it today, couldn't have been more consistent exactly what a 3 wood should be, i still think it was all in the caddyshack song playing in the car on the way home

🔥 Latest posts