• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
does anybody on this site like football?, i mean english football not american football?

OP
Wheelerm

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
Ok i guess not, what about American football?

Big Brother Dunk

Aug 29, 2005
I realize that football is the most popular sport in the world. Nonetheless, most of us on this side of the pond aren't big fans.

Despite that, the game is growing at the grass roots level and more and more kids are playing the game all the time, so perhaps the popularity is growing.

Tiger Who?

Oct 30, 2005
You mean NFL right, I love football. I have fantasy leagues and every sunday, I sit by the couch with the tacos in one hand and a drink in the other. It doesn't get much better than that. Then, the Jets lose so I eventually throw the remaining tacos.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Played Soccer for 11 years

Still can't stand watching it. Never played americann football other than at the park or in a buddies yard, watch it every week its on. I will even watch the Fire or Galaxy games out of Europe. Loved playing hockey as a kid in Maine, can't stand watching that either. Some sports are just more TV friendly.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Speaking of American football, I went to the Alabama - LSU game yesterday. It was a gritty affair and we lost in an agonizing overtime period...still really fun though...a carnival atmosphere before the game and a funeral atmosphere afterward...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Bravo said:
Speaking of American football, I went to the Alabama - LSU game yesterday. It was a gritty affair and we lost in an agonizing overtime period...still really fun though...a carnival atmosphere before the game and a funeral atmosphere afterward...
See, Bravo? if UT didn't suck so bad, I'd be running smack on ya'. :D

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
bdcrowe said:
See, Bravo? if UT didn't suck so bad, I'd be running smack on ya'. :D

They've had one of those nightmare seasons where nothing goes right and then it all just snowballs downhill...getting worse and worse.

There's always next year...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Yep. And you can be proud of the season the Tide is putting together. UT found out first hand how dangerous the LSU offense is. UA shouldn't hang their head at a defeat to them.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Yep. And you can be proud of the season the Tide is putting together. UT found out first hand how dangerous the LSU offense is. UA shouldn't hang their head at a defeat to them.

It was an interesting day. Four of us went down, 3 Tiders and a Tiger. Before the game, I talked with my cousin who is also an LSU grad...

No losses are easy to take but all of us Bama fans really felt - They Had Better Players! It is not like we really did not try our best - they just have more talent on the field than we do...

So we're waiting for Next Year like everyone else...

OP
Wheelerm

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
Any team from any league i just thought they America's on this site would think it was American Football

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Wheelerm said:
Any team from any league i just thought they America's on this site would think it was American Football
Does rugby count? 'Cause ya'll's rugby offense is offensive. :D
eye1.jpg
eye2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.