• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
Finally! I've waited a long time to find the proper content for this smiley!

:killersmiley: Soccer

I gotta say, it was worth the wait!:thumbs up:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Soccer is :beach3:

Soccer is :thumbs up:

People who don't like soccer make me:biglol:

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
but to even consider for a second that the NFL can even get a SNIFF of the true football's popularity on this planet is yet another example of American Elitism that has have the world thumbing their noses at us.

Oh, thanks for straightening that out for us. I guess if we started to watch soccer, and maybe ever water ballet, the world will stop flying airplanes into our citizens;). They have hated this country for years before the armless ever invented soccer. Due to your "American Elitism" sentence of your last post I respectfully request you give up your name 'USA1950' and change it to 'Ilikegirlysports1950'. Your true American name can be given to a true patriot:usflag:!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Why is the American game even called Football? Especially when only guy who ever touches the ball with his foot is generally regarded as the team pansy with the little mask.

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
Oh, thanks for straightening that out for us. I guess if we started to watch soccer, and maybe ever water ballet, the world will stop flying airplanes into our citizens;). They have hated this country for years before the armless ever invented soccer. Due to your "American Elitism" sentence of your last post I respectfully request you give up your name 'USA1950' and change it to 'Ilikegirlysports1950'. Your true American name can be given to a true patriot:usflag:!

And the hits just keep on coming......

Look, usa1950 IS a Soccer related name, I use it on all boards I frequent. Continuity and all. Look up the USA 1950 team if you would like.
More than 14,000 people attend MLS games on average, so people do watch the game, and you are not needed.

The reference to 9-11 is ridiculous, and you should not throw that around lightly, even if you are completely in jest.

People hated this country for years before the armless invented soccer? Sorry, soccer was invented before this country was invented, but I guess I should not expect you to know anything about the sport you are trying to bash, but to use a NFL term... "you are missing wide right."

I do NOT advocate that you or anyone else should convert, and become a fan of the game. Everyone has their own tastes. Some of the best sporting moments I have ever attended were at soccer games. In fact, attending the World Series is the only one that surpasses the two USA-Mexico soccer games I attended. I've been to the Final 4, NBA playoffs, NFL games, 12 Indy 500's, NASCAR, Notre Dame Football, Cal Ripken breaking Lout Gherig's record, and MORE THAN 75 PGA and Senior Tour Events. And soccer tops all but one even...... hey that's me, not you, no problem. But if someone posts something idiotic in my opinion, I will respond, and try to do so politely. If not, I would request a name change for you at this point, something along the lines of not understanding a darn thing outside the USA. "stuck in a loft" perhaps? But I will not.

Lastly, don't you find it a BIT ironic that you are calling for a name change to "I like girly sports" and you are doing so ON A FREAKING GOLF MESSAGE BOARD??????

Polyester pants, and caddies, and country clubs, and foot wegdes/cheating, and 85% of the golfing public are complete HACKS, etc? I find it funny as hell, actually.

Cheers,
Bryan in Indy

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada

This is completely idiotic.

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
:DWhoa, whoa there cowboy! You are taking this WAY to seriously and I think it's time you googled "I need a life". Be sure to put quotes around the words or you'll get way too many suggestions. I couldn't care less about this subject and was just playing around! Now...take a deep breath...good...another...OK great! It's over now, everything's going to be fine. That mean old man was just playing with you! Yeah, it's alright...yeah, soccer is great! Now come on my friend...climb back inside...no one's gonna hurt you. There, there, see? Yeah, we all love soccer. OK, let it out...everything's going to be all right:prop:. I really am just screwing with you!

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
This is completely idiotic.

Oh my God! Or as the kids would say 'OMG'. It's a friggin joke people! If any of you took your golf game a serious as you do this forum Tiger would've been afraid to get his surgery 'cause you'd be right behind him in the FedEx standings! Let me apologize to all of you thin skinned members who can't take a joke. I will spend the rest of my time being serious on this site to help with world peace and this whole global warming thing. Please except my sincere apologies for trying to have a little fun!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Oh my God! Or as the kids would say 'OMG'. It's a friggin joke people! If any of you took your golf game a serious as you do this forum Tiger would've been afraid to get his surgery 'cause you'd be right behind him in the FedEx standings! Let me apologize to all of you thin skinned members who can't take a joke. I will spend the rest of my time being serious on this site to help with world peace and this whole global warming thing. Please except my sincere apologies for trying to have a little fun!

Just what exactly is so funny about 6000 people dying in a terrorist attack?

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
Just what exactly is so funny about 6000 people dying in a terrorist attack?

You know what, that stupidity doesn't even deserve an answer! Of course it was a huge tragedy and there was nothing funny about it. GROW UP! It happened and all of us as Americans should pray it never happens again. I am sooooo sorry I added some levity to this post! I am searching cable right now to find a soccer game to redeem myself. You also need to google "get a life"!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
levity? You might want to rethink that career in comedy.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Gentlemen, this thread has gone far enough. We do not tolerate this type of posting and the thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts