• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Footjoy Cooljoys(Sandals)

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
awww.tgw.com_images_golf_products_shoes_footjoy_9957_cfli_brown.jpg

I was a little skeptical of these at first but I got a pair over the weekend. Putting them on in the store they were very comfy.. made a couple of practice swings and they seemed to hold up pretty well. All the straps on them make it so your foot doesn't move around.

Played 18 yesterday and I have to say that, for the most part, I honestly forgot that I didn't have my regular golf shoes on. No slipping, no moving around, no nothing. Obviously when I was in the bunker I managed to get sand in them... but to my surprise by the time I tee'd off on the next hole they were clear again.

I don't think I'd ever try and WALK 18 with them on... but overall I definitely give them an A+. For summer time they're great to beat the heat!

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Got a pair of the Grey ones almost a month ago for short game practice and practice rounds. It hasn't been dry enough up here since then except on the days I play regular rounds to even try them out. :laugh:

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I could see using them for like driving range practice, or just messing around at the course practicing and stuff.

They still just make me cringe to look at though.

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Its cheaper to just go native (barefoot)! That's what I do.

I'm a tenderfoot though... ouch!

Saw another guy at the course with em on tonight... lmao but he was wearing socks with them!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
The socks only make them worse..

It's like seeing someone wearing thong flip flops, and trying to wear socks under them... Who does that?!

wb4tjh

Dec 12, 2008
I've been wearing a pair regularly for the past 4 years, and I like them. They are great if you have to wade ankle deep thru a puddle...no wet socks. Here in SW Florida they are fine most of the year, but you have to watch out for the fire ant mounds. The funniest sandal clad people I see are the pasty white elderly Northerners you can see here wearing sandals and black dress socks.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
All of you need to turn in your man cards immediately.

I dunno Wi... the free headband, Grateful Dead tie-dye T-shirt and bag o' weed they give you when you buy them is awfully tempting to some.

:laugh:

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
On a side note... they make my feet STINK after a day of golf lol. Not sure why, generally speaking I don't have stinky feet.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I tried, but no one could give me an address, could one of you lucky soles ask your wife for the address where I can send mine. :laugh:

Man Cards
#1 Testosterone Drive
Flatulenceville, TX 56257-8727

Attn: Wimps Dept.

This address is only to be used for returns of man cards. All other correspondence goes to...wait, you guys will never need that address. :D

Extra credit to the first one to figure out the zip code.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.