• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Footjoy: Dryjoys P.R.O. vs GelFusion II

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Would anybody happen to have experience with either of these models, or possibly both? Great deals (I think) here on RBG-

Dryjoys PRO
RockBottomGolf.com - Footjoy Golf- Dry Joy P.R.O. Golf Shoes (#53603)

GelFusion II
RockBottomGolf.com - FOOTJOY GOLF- GELFUSION II GOLF SHOES (#59985)

I like the shape of the Dryjoys better, but the only other color they have available is an all-black. I prefer white shoes with some accents, style wise. The khaki isn't bad.

Any input welcome and appreciated! I feel like Footjoy maybe makes a better golf shoe than Adidas?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Any of the Dry Joy and Pro models are fantastic shoes. They are what I primarily wear. I would even put them on a very close level to Eccos as some of the best shoes on the market for that price range. I bought a pair of Eccos last year to compare them to the Dry Joy, and while they may be put together a little better, I don't see enough difference in quality and would opt for the cheaper Dry Joys in a heartbeat. I buy them at the end of the year for between $79-99, where the Eccos run around $150. I have 3 pairs of either Dry Joys or Dry Joy Pros in the garage right now. Picked up one a few months ago at Dicks for $79 and picked up another pair of the Pros at Golfsmith for $84 or so. Got rid of the other pairs that I wore for several hundred rounds over the last few years. I have been buying them ever since I bought the first pair about 4 years ago. Not positive, but I think I also had one of the original Gelfusions, and if that is the case I didn't notice a big difference. They had a gel pack in the heal.

They almost always have a huge selection of different styles at Footjoy Golf Shoes at Golf Shoes Only: Golf Shoes, Nike Golf Shoes, Adidas Golf Shoes, Footjoy, which is a part of GlobalGolf (ST Sponser) for that price. Unfortunately they rarely have them in size 13 in black on the clearance models, which is what I wear. Roberno used to give ST members deals on the shoes or shipping a while back, not sure if that would be the case with closeouts or not. If he doesn't chime in you may PM him if they have a type or color you would prefer over the others to see what he will do.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online