• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Footjoy Dryjoys VS. Adidas 360 Tour

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Has anyone on here experience of trying on / wearing / having either of these shoes ? Need a new pair very shortly, but can't decide upon getting the Adidas in white/black with gold stripes or Footjoy's Dryjoy Myjoy shoe.

I notice they don;t advise you to size up by 1/2 a size with the Adidas this year.

Would really need to try both of them on somewhere, but any advice is most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I have the Dryjoy PRO's and Adidas 360 Climacools. The dryjoys are great after they break in a few times. The 360's are obviously a cheaper model but I believe they share some of the same characteristics as the tours. My feet get wet in them and my back hurts after walking 3.5 miles around the course. If the tours have the vents on the bottom, watch out. I got stuck with sticks right through the bottom and rocks are constantly getting lodged in there. The dryjoys are a little hot in the midsummer but if you play in wet weather or wet grass a lot they will keep your feet dry.

🔥 Latest posts