• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Dave

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
that is excellent Lyle, I want it! :D Looks like some dumbass did that in his garage...

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
All i can say is WOW. Just WOW. That thing is soooooooooooooo ugly. Who the feck would ever buy that?

edit- and lol discerning collecter. HAHAHAHAHAHA

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I can see it now... some duffer gets all beered up with his golf buddies, misses a 2 footer for a skin and whacks the ball washer on the next tee, breaking off the head at the neck.

"Damn! That was my Scotty! Oh well, my brother-in-law can weld, I'll have him weld it back together."

... a few days later ...

"Not exactly what I expected! Oh well, I'll just put it up for sale on Ebay. Those Scotty guys will buy anything that says 'Cameron', 'Rare' and 'Collector' in the description."

:laugh:

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
That putter sold about a month ago. The guy selling it now has a history of drilling a dot into Scottys and trying to pass them off to unsuspecting fools as tour putters.

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
There were two b ids the first time I looked. Was up around $5.50 or so.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
My god that thing is a disaster. I saw a few real Cameron center shaft prototypes at the show which were gorgeous, but that thing is just plain ugly.
SCCSNP.jpg
sole SSCCSNP.jpg
face SCCSNP.jpg
back SCCSNP.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Uh....to me, this seems like the ultimate in tongue and cheek. It's a totally mockery of the tools that go out and buy Cameron putters for their rare "Tour" essence, thinking they will shoot the lights out with it.

Personally, I find it extremely hilarious...

R35

🔥 Latest posts