• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

FOR SALE - Nakashima NP-1 Irons / Geek DCT 3 wood - Accuflex Evolution S

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
FOR SALE!

Nakashima NP-1 Irons
3 thru Pitching Wedge
FST 125 Stiff Shafts
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Ribbed Grips

I'll let the pictures describe them. These are very detailed pictures, makes them look a little worse than they actually are, but show the clubs well. If you want clarification or another picture of something specific, then let me know. I bought them, had them built and only used them on the range a handful of times and played around 5 rounds with them.

They were built to TLT Specs, but they are all tip trimmed to a stiff flex. They can be butt trimmed back to standard as they were all built well over standard length. The lie angles differ as well.

There are pictures here - Picasa Web Albums - Elliot

I didn't include pictures of the cavities, but you can find pictures of that as well as other specs on the clubs here - Nakashima Golf ›

$250 O.B.O.

Another thing I should note, the 6 iron and 7 iron head were used as a demo. The paintfill is removed on both and there is a little more wear, but nothing astronomical.

GEEK DotComThis 3-wood
Accuflex Evolution Stiff Shaft
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip

Nothing much to say about this. There are pictures as well. Works amazingly off the tee for me, but can't hit it off the fairway very consistently.

There are pictures here - Picasa Web Albums - Elliot

$50 O.B.O.

I'm thinking the prices are a little high, but I've been away from golf for a while so I have no idea what these would normally go for now. Because of that I included "or best offer". I want to get these moved within a week or two so I will take the highest offer around then.

I'm shipping from Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm pretty open with shipping costs, we can discuss and agree on something reasonable for both you and me.

If you have any questions or need to contact me, send me a PM.

Thanks.

OP
K

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Click on the link to Picasa. Click on the picture you see. It is a link to an album with pictures.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Veeerrryyy lovely clubs. If your prices are high, they are only so by a tiny margin. I'd say they're reasonable. What's the weight of that shaft in the 3W?

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
Good luck with the sale. I love the GEEK fairways. Even though mine are backups to the TEE, I will never let them go.

OP
K

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Thanks. I've checked a couple places and they've all said 72g. I don't remember as I've been out of the loop for so long. Rock can give you a for sure answer, as I bought it from him.

OP
K

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Bump. Price drop to $250 for the irons, not trying to move the 3-wood so much now. Less than half of what I paid for them, but they're better off in somebody's hands than sitting in my house doing nothing.

gcinbc

Always up for Round
Oct 15, 2007
Bump. Price drop to $250 for the irons, not trying to move the 3-wood so much now. Less than half of what I paid for them, but they're better off in somebody's hands than sitting in my house doing nothing.

Hello King Par

What TLT build number were they built to, as I was given a #3 from Lyle awhile ago? Thanks...gcinbc

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Thanks. I've checked a couple places and they've all said 72g. I don't remember as I've been out of the loop for so long. Rock can give you a for sure answer, as I bought it from him.

The Evo is 72g. Works awesome as a FW shaft. Check the sig, it's in both my 3W and 5W.

Good pricing on the NP-1's too. Those heads are super sweet, and great shafts to boot. Somebody nab these. I should grab them as a backup set.

R35

OP
K

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Bump.

Somebody has to want these!!!!!!!

🔥 Latest posts